These cookies are not only delicious, they are so easy to make! If you are a fan of “Peanut Butter Blossoms” (I think they are my daughter-in-love Melissa’s favorite), you are going to love these!!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (224 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup softened butter (113 grams)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (140 grams)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk (31 grams)
- 30 miniature peanut butter cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
Cream together the butter, sugars and peanut butter on medium/high speed until fluffy (3-4 minutes). Scraping sides of bowl as needed. Add in the egg, vanilla and milk and mix until combined. Add the flour mixture and mix just until dough comes together.
Shape into 1″ balls and place each into a greased mini muffin tin (or use paper liners).
Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
That’s it!! Easy peasy, right?!! I hope you make these delicious confections, and if you do, tag me on Instagram @goodeatsbymimi. I would love to see your pictures and hear from you!!