This Alfredo sauce is quick, easy and delicious😋! It’s just five ingredients and you can have dinner on the table in half an hour!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- In a large saucepan, heat butter and heavy cream on medium heat until it melts and starts to simmer.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn heat to medium/low and whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pasta😋. Enjoy!!