This amazing poppy-seed dressing is the perfect topping for fresh summer salads. You could use it as a dip for fresh fruit and veggies. Either way, this stuff is sooo good!!
I have an abundance of fresh lettuce growing in my garden along with a myriad of strawberries! I made this delicious strawberry quinoa salad for lunch today. I topped it with my mouthwatering dressing, goat cheese, cucumber, and toasted almonds. OH. SO. GOOD!!!
- 1/3 cup olive oil (72 grams)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (110 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (22 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (22 grams)
- 3 tablespoons of honey or agave (63 grams)
- 2 teaspoons poppy-seeds (6 grams)
- 1/8 teaspoon fine kosher salt (1 gram)
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together until smooth. Refrigerate unused dressing in a sealed container. It will keep up to a week.
This dressing tastes so good on salads with fresh fruit!
I hope you make this delightful dressing. If you do, please tag me on Instagram @goodeatsbymimi. I would love to hear from you and see your pictures:)!!